One way this type of error can occur is if the action has been installed outside of the action pack. The actions must remain within the action pack application in order to function properly. To resolve the problem, please try the following:
* Check for and remove any of the actions in question from the Library/Automator and Users/YourUserName/Library/Automator folders on your machine
* Remove the Automator Action Pack application in question from your machine.
* Download a fresh copy of the action pack in question from our website at...
* Once downloaded, open the disk image and copy the action pack application to your hard drive
* Launch the action pack application that you copied to your hard drive
* Enter the serial number, if prompted
* Re-launch Automator
Also, please note that our Ultimate Productivity Automator Action Pack contains a complete set of all of our actions. If you've installed the demo of this action pack, and are experiencing a conflict with another action pack, then you should remove the Ultimate Productivity Automator Action Pack too. Otherwise, Automator may try to load the actions from there, rather than from within the registered action pack.
That should be it.
If, after following the recommended steps above, you are still encounter an undefined variable error, please check to see if your Automator action pack is set to display its file extension (.app) in the Finder. For example, the "Ultimate Productivity Automator Action Pack" application appears as "Ultimate Productivity Automator Action Pack.app". If the .app file extension is visible, then try setting the Finder to hide file extensions. You can do this in the Finder's "Preferences" window. Then, re-launch Automator and try the problematic action again. If the error goes away, please contact us via our website (http://www.automatedworkflows.com/contact/contact.html) and let us know which action produced the problem, and which action pack you are using. We think we've fixed this issue in all of our actions, but with 160 actions, it's possible that we may have missed one or two.